Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shayahni Tamil Girl Looking For Facebook Friendship Partner

Shayahni Tamil Girl Looking For Online Friendship Partner

by
Tamil Girls Mobile Numbers |

I am self confident, tender, a little bit modest, good looking, merry, cheerful, purposeful, romantic and kind. I like life in all its variety. I think harmony is very important in the relationship. I'm looking for my happiness and love.I am looking for more than a simple man or husband. I am looking for my best friend, lover and confidant. He would share quiet evenings at home and wild trips with me. He would love me both in jeans and sneakers and in the evening gown. Sense a humor is what I appreciate in men! I would also prefer him to love children and animals.

Show commentsOpen link

1 comment:

Popular Posts